You're a generous man, Peter. Carrol's remarks not only make the McCarthy hearings look sound and objective, they make FOX News appear fair and impartial.   =-O

Good luck getting a straight answer. I'm betting on another kick below the belt. It's a bit humorous that his little tirade was kicked off by your legitimate remarks on Eliot, after which he calls for a return to discussing Eliot. These cake-eating, cake-having people! They are, as we say in SE Ohio, SPAY-shul.

Regards,
Ken A

Peter Montgomery wrote:
Carrol:
Incidentally, a considered judgment with reasons given, may well be quite wrong, but it’s juvenile to call a conscious judgment a prejudice.
Peter's reply:

Are Eliot's considered remarks in AFTER STRANGE GODS
just wrong, or are they prejudice?

Cheers,
Peter