You're a generous man, Peter. Carrol's remarks not only make the
McCarthy hearings look sound and objective, they make FOX News appear
fair and impartial.   =-O

Good luck getting a straight answer. I'm betting on another kick below
the belt. It's a bit humorous that his little tirade was kicked off by
your legitimate remarks on Eliot, after which he calls for a return to
discussing Eliot. These cake-eating, cake-having people! They are, as we
say in SE Ohio, SPAY-shul.

Regards,
Ken A