I thought Larry might post something, but since he didn't I will report a Praire
Falcon we saw yesterday in the oxbows area south of St. Joseph. We also saw 5
Horned Grebes and a good variety of Ducks. The area around Muskrat Lake had
flock[s] of Great-tailed Grackles totaling 1800+!! and Brown-headed Cowbirds of
1500.

 This afternoon I spotted a Northern Shrike in western Livingston Co.just east
of the Daviess Co.line. It was on gravel road that goes South then  West out of
town of Sampsel,  I believe it was on road # 534. This is 1/2 mile south of
where I saw a NSHR two years ago. Will have to check and see if it stays around?
Still no Longspurs found. This is area where I usually first see them - Oct 28th
last year. So will have to keep checking for them - Still PRFA, SEOW, NSHR - oh
yea and we had a Barred Owl hooting in backyard at 5:15 a.m. Sat - Fun Halloween
Birding!

Later
 Steve Kinder
 Chillicothe