Mary Anne and I spent several hours at Riverlands MBS and Confluence State Park this morning.  Driving towards the Confluence, on the Confluence Road, we spent a lot of time at the next flooded field on the left, after the large entrance sign.  There were lots of Pintails, some Shovelers, Mallards, Green-winged Teal, and one Redhead.  There were also ten Great Egrets, several Great Blue Herons, three American Avocets, a Common Moorhen, a Pied-billed Grebe, and a single Coot.  Further down, along the sides of the road, we saw lots of White-crowned Sparrows, lots of Song Sparrows, a Field Sparrow, a LeConte's Sparrow (possibly two), and a vesper Sparrow.  There were lots of Killdeer near the flooded area that is at the large sign, and we saw one Long-billed Dowitcher (very close to the sign).  We also observed two Bonaparte's Gulls.

David & Mary Anne Marjamaa
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/