From: Edge <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, October 21, 2010 7:30:37 AM
Subject: Re: Little Dixie Lake CA - Fish Crow

It took less than one minute to look at the CACHE database and learn more about
that Fish Crow report from Mokane Access.  See below.  It looks as if we can
expect more Fish Crows popping up along the Missouri River and beyond.  The
SPARKS report of one at Pershing SP, Linn Co., comes to mind.

Submitter:Bill Clark
Other participants:  Bill Mees, Mary Williamson, Alice Robinson, Janice Gaston,
Edge Wade

Comments: 58 degrees, sunny, wind 0-5.   Fish Crow heard clearly.

Trip: Mokane Access
Date: 4/15/2009
Species: Total
Ring-billed Gull: 3