From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">mariel stephenson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 12:29 PM
Subject: Carolina Wren roosting question

The nest in the artificial fern that recently fledged 5 (who are now full grown) is being visited regularly by some of them.  Should I remove it or are they using it at night?  They are around all my flower pots including the other artificial fern looking for bugs but I also think they are using them at night - the ferns are hanging baskets under the roof.  Any advice welcome.   thanks - Mariel

Mariel Stephenson
Columbia, Mo
573 442 1725