  From: mariel stephenson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 12:29 PM
  Subject: Carolina Wren roosting question

  The nest in the artificial fern that recently fledged 5 (who are now full grown) is being visited regularly by some of them.  Should I remove it or are they using it at night?  They are around all my flower pots including the other artificial fern looking for bugs but I also think they are using them at night - the ferns are hanging baskets under the roof.  Any advice welcome.   thanks - Mariel

  Mariel Stephenson
  Columbia, Mo
  573 442 1725