Stopped just north of Dootlittle and Newburg on my way back from Springfield and pulled over in the pine stand along the ridge on I think its P highway.  As I turned off the car the air was FULL of sound and sights of RBNH which was a life bird for me.  I counted at least 20 and heard many many more.  Few warblers were hanging out with them in the pine trees.  Just a great experience

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO

http://mobirds.org/