I took Stella the dog for a walk out across the lake from the Green Hills Golf
Course this morning. A nice male Spotted Towhee popped up when I was pishing at
some Sparrows. More LeConte's have finally come in, had about a dozen, with six
in one little patch of weeds. More Song Sparrows have arrived too. Saw one late,
very drab, immature Grasshopper Sparrow. Good number of Swamp, Lincoln's,
Savannah, and White-throated Sparrows also. In one small bushy, almost leafless
tree, had 3 LESP, 2 SOSP, 2LISP, and a SWSP. Fun Stuff!

 Some other birds today -

Adult Bald Eagle over the lake - first I had seen out there for awhile
 Pied-billed Grebe - 3
 Orange -crowned Warbler - 3
Yellow-rumped Warbler - fewer today
 Sedge Wren
Marsh Wren
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Eastern Bluebird
 Eastern Meadowlark
Horned Lark - flyover
Am. Goldfinch

Kind of disappointed not to be seeing any Clay-colored Sparrows around?

 Terry McNeely had two Harris's Sparrows couple days ago at his place in Daviess
Co.

 Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe