I went back out to the area across from the Golf Course this morning. Not quite as many sparrows as last time,but - Good number of Song and Swamp, some Savannah, Lincoln's, and White-throated. Only saw half a dozen LeConte's, but got good looks at them and maybe the brightest Henslow's Sparrow I have ever seen! Some of these little brown jobs are actually pretty colorful. Kind of quiet otherwise. A flyover Sharp-shinnned Hawk may have had something to do with that.

 Later,
 Steve Kinder