I went back out to the area across from the Golf Course this morning. Not quite
as many sparrows as last time,but - Good number of Song and Swamp, some
Savannah, Lincoln's, and White-throated. Only saw half a dozen LeConte's, but
got good looks at them and maybe the brightest Henslow's Sparrow I have ever
seen! Some of these little brown jobs are actually pretty colorful.Kind of quiet
otherwise. A flyover Sharp-shinnned Hawk may have had something to do with that.

 Later,
 Steve Kinder