They are still in Independence, too.

Bob Fisher
Independence, MO
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joyce Rosson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 3:02 PM
  Subject: Re: Chimney Swifts, Platte Co

  We have 20 to 30 Chimney Swifts using our tower every night. Since we have cams in the towers, we watch them as they go in and see them in the tower in the morning.
  No, they have not left Northern Mo. or Mo. ! It  usually is the middle of Oct. when they leave.
  Joyce Rosson
  Holt, Mo.
  Chimney Swift Rehabber