Bill Mees and Alice Robinson reported a Blue-headed Vireo in their
yards yesterday in south Columbia, and a Blackburnian Warbler.

And, no, there is no newer edition of Birds of Missouri, but Josh
Uffman has been working on an online bird occurrence database for
some time now.

I've been told that Birds of Missouri is on sale at a reduced price
at the University of Missouri Press, right here in Columbia.  But,
like all things, it isn't free.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO