Doris Fitchett reported that the big mass of Swallows DID NOT show up at the
cornfield  this evening. Very strange??  Terry and I had went by earlier and saw
the corn  had not been picked, and we had seen a good number of swallows around.
It has certainly not been cold enough to move them on south and they don't
normally move to a different location unless they have to,  so it is a Mystery?

 Steve Kinder

 Well, at least this computer did not switch back to PINK like it has been
doing!

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/