Autumn is definitely here.

The Columbia Audubon Society trip to see swallows included a round of
Pershing SP.  The boardwalk was flooded, but we had good birding.

Bill Clark and I birded Hunnewell Lake CA (Shelby Co.), White
Memorial CA (Lincoln Co.) and Logan CA (Lincoln Co.) yesterday.

Birds seen at one or more of theses sites include Golden-crowned
Kinglets, Ruby-crowned Kinglets, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Brown
Creeper, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker and scads of Northern Flickers and
Yellow-rumped Warblers.
Steve Kinder reported his fos Swamp Sparrows at Pershing.

Among warblers yesterday were Nashville, Black-throated Green and
Blackburnian.

Full lists will be on SPARKS and CACHE later.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO