Everyone:

I'm very happy to announce that Josh Uffman has been elected to the
Missouri Bird Records Committee.  Josh will replace Walter Wehtje at
Position 2, with three years remaining in this term.

As announced previously, Walter has moved out of state and has
relinquished his position on the committee.  We are sorry to see him
leave, and we thank him for his two years of excellent service to
Missouri ornithology (September 2008 to September 2010).

Best to all,

Bill Rowe
Secretary, MBRC
St. Louis