Setting down after a hectic day... I talked to Doug Willis around 8 or 9 a.m. this morning, who had seen the Long-tailed Jaeger earlier in the morning off of Crow's Creek shelter #9 and was looking at the Lesser Black-backed Gull when he called. I believe this was just before Joe Eades arrived at the lake. Maybe the jaeger sailed up on some thermals and rode the north winds to the coast...

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co.)