I'm relatively new to this list and am enjoying your reports of sightings
and findings.  I, vicariously, enjoy your birding adventures.  I especially
enjoy hearing of the Big Muddy.  I'm assuming the "Crossing Unit" is a small
part of the Big Muddy.  I was privileged to be the first manager of the Big
Muddy NFWR.  I am proud to hear of your adventures on it several units.  It
was set aside for a lot of reasons but your enjoyment was one of the
important reasons as well, of course, as habitat for all the "critters" you
so much enjoy.  Blessings to you all as you enjoy you birding and the Big
Muddy NFWR.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/