Setting down after a hectic day... I talked to Doug Willis around 8 or
9 a.m. this morning, who had seen the Long-tailed Jaeger earlier in
the morning off of Crow's Creek shelter #9 and was looking at the
Lesser Black-backed Gull when he called. I believe this was just
before Joe Eades arrived at the lake. Maybe the jaeger sailed up on
some thermals and rode the north winds to the coast...

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co.)