In 2001, the American Birding Association published A BIRDER'S GUIDE TO METROPOLITAN AREAS OF NORTH AMERICA, edited by Paul Lehman, which devotes 16 pages to the Dallas/Fort Worth area (including maps). If you cannot get a copy at the library, email me and I'll try to give you some info from mine. (I got a free copy for being one of Paul's consultants on bird finding around Kansas City.)

Bob Fisher
Independence, MO
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">J RM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 1:42 PM
Subject: Dallas Birding?

Can anyone give me some good ideas on where to find some interesting birds in Dallas, I have not birded Texas and would be up for any new birds that may be just there.  I will be travelking with work, and may not have much time for long trips away from downtown (unless for a very good briding spot :)).  Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
Josh