I played the owl tape about 25 yards in along the path leading from the sign inti Lipton CA this morning and saw 2 warblers, neither of which I could ID with 100% certainty. One flew across the clearing displaying white tail corners. The other came in and I got a fairly good look at 20 feet but in somewhat difficult light. It appeared to be one of those very dull, gray immature Cape Mays. See e.g. http://www.kiwifoto.com/galleries/birds/cape_may_warbler/

Unfortunately, I was unable to get any marks other than what you see on the linked photo and did not have much time to study what I could see.

I'm counting it for COMAL, but I'm not reporting it for CACHE.

Bob Fisher
Independence, MO
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/