I'm embarrassed to make such a late report.  Yesterday (Sep 13), I was at Simpson Lake County Park in Valley Park.  I observed an unusual lone wader with Northern Shovelers.  I didn't have my scope, but I took pictures.  I was in a rush, and didn't get the pictures downloaded until today.  The Ibis was located at the water treatment containment ponds to the west of Simpson Lake (on the Valley Park side of the lake).  It was on the far side of the fenced pool (most western pool).

http://david-marjamaa.smugmug.com/Nature/2010-Bird-3-Jul-Sep/12936983_J2BUk#1008299962_gx3s9

My apologies for such a late report,
David Marjamaa
Manchester, MO