Around 15 birders were present to search for fall migrants. Another 10 or 15 from Columbia,Mo.showed up.  I guess they got tired of looking at all the shorebirds at Eagle Bluffs and decided to come over to Warbler Country.

We had a couple of mixed flocks which included: golden-wing, possible orange-crowned, n. parula, chestnut-sided, magnolia, black and white, blackburnian, black-throated green, and canada.

In addition, the olive-sided fly-catcher was on it's usual perch and we had cameo appearances by both horned and barred owl.  Also nice to see both red-headed and hairy woodpeckers in the park.

Torrey Berger
St. Louis

John Torrey Berger, Jr.
  600 Washington Avenue
Suite 2500
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
314.444.7647 (direct)
314.612.7647 (fax)
www.lewisrice.com

This message, including attachments, is from the law firm of Lewis, Rice & Fingersh, L.C. This message contains information that may be confidential and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or call us at 314-444-7600. You may not forward, print, copy, distribute, or use the information in this message if you are not the intended recipient. **************** IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with U.S. Treasury Department regulations, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that the IRS might attempt to impose on a taxpayer, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter. There is no limitation by this Firm on the disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure of any transaction, arrangement, or matter discussed herein by the intended recipient of this communication.