Anybody located near hear as we are working with the City of Canton, Mo on some riverfront restoration efforts. They could use some local avian expertise.  I’m here visiting with city leaders and would like to connect them to some folks to provide ongoing input on their reconnecting-to-the-river efforts, which in part includes a riverfront birding and habitat interpretive focus.

Tony Robyn

Audubon Missouri

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/