I'm embarrassed to make such a late report.  Yesterday (Sep 13), I was at
Simpson Lake County Park in Valley Park.  I observed an unusual lone wader
with Northern Shovelers.  I didn't have my scope, but I took pictures.  I
was in a rush, and didn't get the pictures downloaded until today.  The Ibis
was located at the water treatment containment ponds to the west of Simpson
Lake (on the Valley Park side of the lake).  It was on the far side of the
fenced pool (most western pool).

http://david-marjamaa.smugmug.com/Nature/2010-Bird-3-Jul-Sep/12936983_J2BUk#1008299962_gx3s9<http://david-marjamaa.smugmug.com/Nature/2010-Bird-3-Jul-Sep/12936983_J2BUk#1008299962gx3s9>

My apologies for such a late report,
David Marjamaa