Look at the choruses in MURDER IN THE CATHEDRAL.!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chokh Raj
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 4:26 AM
  Subject: Re: On this day

                    Nevertheless, as saith an Indian sage,

                    "I set out looking for an evil soul -- and, much to my chagrin, I found there was none more so than me."

                    "Myself am Hell" -- 'Paradise Lost', IV, 75

                    "The only wisdom we can hope to acquire / Is the wisdom of humility: humility is endless." -- 'East Coker'

                    "Blessed sister, holy mother, spirit of the fountain, spirit of the garden,
                     Suffer us not to mock ourselves with falsehood
                     Teach us to care and not to care
                     Teach us to sit still
                     Even among these rocks,
                     Our peace in His will
                     And even among these rocks
                     Sister, mother
                     And spirit of the river, spirit of the sea,
                     Suffer me not to be separated

                     And let my cry come unto Thee."

                     -- 'Ash-Wednesday'

                    CR