Attached is THE key Matisse. The original is wall size:
Note certain similarities to the below.

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chokh Raj
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: OT - GENIUS WITHIN: The Inner Life of Glenn Gould

A Matisse that to me is emblematic of Eliot's life and art:

Matisse -- The Piano Lesson (1916)

CR

--- On Thu, 9/16/10, Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Incidentally,

'Matisse the Master' by Hilary Spurling

A Book for Every Matisse Fan
By Steven Harvey | September 29, 2005

"The biographical information doesn't change my sense of the quality of his art or my delight in it."

CR