Attached is THE key Matisse. The original is wall size:
Note certain similarities to the below.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chokh Raj
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:01 PM
  Subject: Re: OT - GENIUS WITHIN: The Inner Life of Glenn Gould

        A Matisse that to me is emblematic of Eliot's life and art:

        Matisse -- The Piano Lesson (1916)

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wallyg/2372781084/

        CR

        --- On Thu, 9/16/10, Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
                Incidentally,

                'Matisse the Master' by Hilary Spurling

                A Book for Every Matisse Fan
                By Steven Harvey | September 29, 2005

                "The biographical information doesn't change my sense of the quality of his art or my delight in it."

                http://www.nysun.com/arts/book-for-every-matisse-fan/20734/

                CR