Indeed!

"The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase".

"And I must borrow every changing shape
 To find expression … dance, dance
 Like a dancing bear,
 Cry like a parrot, chatter like an ape."

"Let me also wear
 Such deliberate disguises
 Rat’s coat, crowskin, crossed staves
 In a field
 Behaving as the wind behaves"

"Let us take the air, in a tobacco trance".

A penny for the Old Guy ;-)

CR

--- On Tue, 8/31/10, Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes. The shift to superficial narrative is the major mental structure of our time.
A further regression into the past, having started the process with
a return to clasification, aka stereotyping..

Look at what's raising its ugly head again in Germany.
The perpetrator is in a seriously high place:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5953098,00.html

Cheers,
Peter