I tend to agree with Carrol's sentiments.

Whilst totally monstrous and crazy (IMHO) in itself, 9/11 was 'only' a small-ish part of a long line of atrocities, many Government-sponsored, some of which Carrol cites, and it's best seen with an eye to Christian charity as opposed to hysterical and near-hysterical cries for revenge and retribution, with the inevitable further slaughter of innocents, but this time Goverment-sanctioned again.

Anyhow, bickering etc about religion and politics isn't thankfully the purpose of this Forum.

regards

David