From: Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New TWL Facsimilie from Faber
To: "Chokh Raj" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 9:48 AM

CR,

Could I get you to send the message below to the TSE listserve? My email address has changed, so I am temporarily unable to post to the list.

Thanks,
Ken

Listers,

I got an email note from amazon.co.uk saying a new "corrected" reissue of the TWL Facsimilie will be published by Faber and his not insignificant other Nov 4 (how's that for an election all you Amerikaners?)

It's on offer at half price for "pre-order," i.e. 10 pounds vs. the (later) normal 20.

Regards,
Ken A