"In Florida, clouds don't hang around for long.  We're the Sunshine State, after all."

There's light across the tunnel.

CR

--- On Sat, 9/18/10, Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It will always be remembered, of course, but time does its job, and the people who were lost will be mourned forever by their families and friends. Pearl Harbor is remembered every year, but the emotion of 1941 is absent, of course, because this is a different time.  The Japanese are no longer enemies.  There's a definite need, and eventual desire, to move on and try to make a better life and world.

In a selfish vein , ,  ,my husband's birthday is September 12th and there's been this cloud around the time of his birthday for the past nine years.  In Florida, clouds don't hang around for long.  We're the Sunshine State, after all.

Kate

In a message dated 9/17/2010 10:20:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
> Peter Montgomery wrote:
>
> Obviously rationality has

You will have to wait until 9/11 2011 for any further comment from me.

Carrol