Carrol wrote:
> You will have to wait until 9/11 2011 for any further comment from me.

That's your modus operandi on this list, Carrol: You reserve for yourself the right to brutally criticize any lister, and to post inane left-wing word-bombs. Then, when you're called out for it, you ignore the critical posts and retreat behind a wall of silence:  Poof -- no more Carrol.

The good news is that, in this great country, you have both the right of free speech and the right to remain silent. Let's just hope that the Islamic terrorists don't achieve their goal of imposing Sharia law throughout the world, ending those precious rights for you and for everyone else (even for those who believe Israel is an Apartheid state).

-- Tom --