Hi Rich,
It was pretty cool although startling to open up my email and see a post to "my" local birding listserv from someone I associated with birding in Texas (Ft Hood, May 2010, with my son Geoff just back from Afgh.) Glad you had a good trip. Hope to catch up with you again someday in Texas or Missouri! Take care, Martie Neal

-- Sent from my Palm Pre