Hi all,

I would like to invite you to come to (Kansas Ornithological Society) our fall 2010 meeting October 8th-10th being held in Overland Park, KS.   Please see our website for complete details.   http://ksbirds.org/   Our guest speaker will be Tim Barksdale who will show us a tease on his new film coming out on Greater Prairie Chickens and some new footage he has on the Boreal Forest.  We would love to have you join us for this very informative and fun birding weekend!

If you are coming from out of town and need motels, we have 3 different motels booked under our name for special rates, but be aware they  all have release dates for the rooms starting on September 8th, 2010.  So make your reservations soon!

nancy

Nancy Leo
President, KOS
Prairie Village, KS

"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man.
  - H. L. Mencken"