From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Dianne & Steve Kinder
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BW Teal are in TRW

I ran out to the Thompson River Wetland, Livingston Co., last evening. I saw
close to 100 Blue-winged Teal had come in. Had only seen small numbers
earlier. A few more shorebirds had come in but nothing different than what
has been there before, and the Black-bellied Plover was gone.

Steve Kinder
Chillicothe

mailto:[log in to unmask]