Hi Scott,
I easily located the BBWDs first thing this morning... in the exact spot described by
others.  I wasn't planning to take any pics, but they were so close in good light...
here are a few additional shots:
http://picasaweb.google.com/gearbox08/BlackBelliedWhistlingDucks#

Good luck tomorrow.
-Matt Gearheart