An ASM member wrote me this morning with an address update, (thank you!!) mentioning that he had changed it on the mobirds website,  and did not know if he needed to tell me, as well.  Yes!  I do not have access to your profile on mobirds.org.   And the post office does not forward The Bluebird to your new address.  It comes back to us and we must pay postage to mail it again.  So, if your address has changed since the end of May, please send me the new one.

June Newman
ASM Membership Chairman