Water is going down in the distribution channel at Eagle Bluffs.  It looks like this could be good mudflats for shorebirds, however, we didn't find very many today, except killdeer.  What we did find:

Killdeer - 59
Semi-plamated Plover - 6 (in the vicinity of the handicapped blind near the pump house)
Spotted Sandpiper - 5
Least Sandpiper - 4

Common Moorhen - 2 (Pool 10)
Yellow-crowned Nightheron - 1 (last pool of Sapp Tract, never can remember 14 or 15, but it was nearly noon when we saw it, NOT night)
Great Blue Heron - 160+
Great Egret - 55+
Pied Billed Grebe - 2
Red-shouldered Hawk - 1
Ring-necked Duck - 1

The rest on Cache.   Kathleen Anderson, Sandy Elbert, Columbia

http://mobirds.org/