A 2 second look at the CACHE Trips Page (CACHE>View Entered Data>View
List of Submissions)  shows that yesterday (August 10) Barb Duncan
entered a trip report for Eagle Bluffs for August 8 from 6:15-8:15
p.m. that included the two Sandhill Cranes among the 22 species
reported.

It took me much longer to type this response than it did to find the
information in CACHE.  What a fantastic resource we have!  Thank you,
Patrick Harrison, for designing a great data site!  Thank you, MDC
and ASM for making this possible, and thank you to all who enter data
for making it meaningful.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO