I swear this is true.  I am at my office.  Inside on my window sill (three
large windows) are a line up of a variety of glass blue birds, mostly, with
some artsy birds.  I've been collecting them for some time .  As I was
packing up my things to leave my office, I saw on the ledge outside my
windwow the tiny heads of three juvenile house sparrows, looking inside my
office.  They are standing in a row.. I stood up to see their whole body
(got to get the right ID, right?)... they saw me and flew away.
  Really neat..

Jane Allen
St. Louis County

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/