Hello everyone!

I wanted to send a quick email for a request.  We are almost done obtaining pictures for our interpretive panels for the Iatan/Weston River Corridor IBA at Weston Bend State Park.  However, there are a few we’re having a difficult time finding.  We need a Black Rail picture, pictures showing food sources for birds in Winter, and pictures of volunteers collecting trash, planting trees, removing invasive species, and conducting bird surveys or citizen science activities such as the Great Backyard Bird Count or the Christmas Bird Count.

The pictures need to be a minimum 200 dpi and at least 5x7 in size.  Anyone who submits a photo to us to use will receive credit for it on the panels.  My deadline is tomorrow.

Christine Kline, Board Member ~ Burroughs Audubon and Friends of Squaw Creek NWR

Pleasant Hill, MO

Home/Office:  (816) 540-3515

www.squawcreek.org      www.burroughs.org

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/