Went back in hopes of the Wood Stork. Stayed until the Whip-poor-wills and Owls were calling and could no longer see the Great Egrets and Great Blue Herons that were going to roost in the tops of the willows.

 Ended up looking at the amazing number of shorebirds, I would estimate 1000+.  I would guess 30% are Killdeer. There several different species and new species seem to appear each day.  new for the day were Semipalmated Plover and Dunlin.

The following are all species I observed today.
Killdeer
Lesser Yellowlegs
Least Sandpiper
Pectoral Sandpiper