From: Ruth Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 9:50:37 AM
Subject: Brown Pelican Jackson Co.

I did not get a chance to go by the roost tree this morning, so if anyone does; please post your results. Thanks!

Happy birding, Ruth Simmons Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO [log in to unmask] "A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in value." (Theodore Roosevelt)