From: Wu Chang <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 7:25:44 PM
Subject: Re: Swan Lake NWR-- Silver Lake drainage

quote

Refuge staff received more than 130 written comments at the meeting. All of the comments submitted will be considered as the planning team prepares the final CCP. The public comment period continues until Monday, July 5.

 end quote

sidebar at the following indicates status

http://www.fws.gov/midwest/planning/SwanLake/index.html#comment