I have been having a pair of blue grosbeaks hanging around my yard and the
road side.  Most be nesting.  I will keep an eye out.  Also today I went to
Hurdland lake Knox Co.  The bell's vireo is there again for the fourth year.  I
always hear them below the dam of the lake.  On the way out I heard a sedge
wren and a yellow throated vireo.   Back at the house had 9 boblinks in fall
plumage or they were juv.  In the same area heard 2 Henslow's sparrows.  39
species, not bad for the middle of the day.

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.
Adair Co.