Uploaded the rest of the King Rail images I took yesterday.  The last 2 images
shown on my site are when the came right beside us.  At one point, they
could not have been more than 35 feet or so from us.  I have some images of
the chicks when they were this close, but due to their height, and the height
of the vegetation, you could only get glimpses of them as they tagged along
behind their mother.  For sure the closest I have ever been to a King Rail.

http://www.jasongharrison.com/images/kingrail.htm

Jason G. Harrison
Troy, Missouri

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/