From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Amy J. Hoffman
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Q about Brown Pelican

I'm going to try to make it out to Blue Springs Lake this weekend to see the
brown pelican, but I have a question for those of you who've seen it.
Someone mentioned needing a scope. All I have is a pair of 8x42 binoculars.
They're good and new and they work well, but I'd hate to get out there and
not be able to focus on the favored tree. Do you think I'll be able to see
it?

Amy J. Hoffman

Jefferson City

Cole County