I know the method of listing causes confusion--I've looked for things
and hollered "help" more than once.  The decision was made to follow
the lead of MDC's listing preference.  Thus some sites are not listed
alphabetically under the site name.
Lake Fellows or Lake Springfield, for example) will be found under
the owner, Springfield City Util.
County-owned sites are listed under the county name.  There are many
for Jackson and St. Louis, and several under other county names.
City-owned sites suffer the same fate.  Several sites are listed
under Columbia; other cities have one or more sites after their names.

Blue Springs Lake has had 109 entries, many by Mike Beck--both
historical data and recent trip reports.  The current checklist for
Blue Springs has 170 species.  Reports have been made for every month
of the year, but August is under-represented.

Anyone wishing to enter data for a site that does not appear to be in
the CACHE system is encouraged to contact Patrick Harrison,
webmaster, or me and we will reply promptly (hopefully, with a
relevant answer).

Great birding to all,

Edge Wade
ASM Conservation Partnership Coordinator