I went out to the wetlands this evening after work where I found Terry McNeely
scoping the shorebirds. I stayed until almost dark, and he was still there. The
WOST was not seen. The shorebirds were doing alot of moving around and
vocalizing. A new one in the mix was a Dunlin Terry spotted. I had seen a male
Ringed-neck Duck in the pool on the north side of hwy 190 on the way out. It has
been an interesting couple of weeks out there with things changing daily.

Later,
 Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.